Apply On Website
Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: 2049
AVIATION MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN AVIONICS (AMTA): AVIATION INSTITUTE-MAINTENANCE
Whether already part of the industry, or ready for a brand new challenge, AVIATION INSTITUTE-MAINTENANCE is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the organization and play a key role in servicing its clients. Applicants should have a strong customer focus as they may be dealing with external clients as well as various departments within the company. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Aviation Maintenance Technician Avionics (Amta)
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Maintenance Technician Role:
A Maintenance Technician, is responsible for completing routine and emergency repairs to equipment, fixtures, fittings and building systems. Duties include responding to reports of broken or faulty items, conducting routine inspections of buildings and liaising with external specialists and contractors.
- Inspecting machinery, equipment, buildings and systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Performing routine cleaning and sanitising, including specialist cleaning of delicate or high-value items such as entry systems, security equipment, lifts and escalators
- Completing small repairs such as fixing locks, leaky taps and broken windows
- Checking and maintaining safety equipment such as fire alarms, fire extinguishers and carbon monoxide detectors
- Performing grounds maintenance such as mowing lawns, trimming bushes and replacing exterior light bulbs
- Inspecting and troubleshooting problems and issues reported by clients or colleagues
- Maintaining vehicles, tools and equipment required to perform the role effectively
- Following a maintenance schedule to ensure that all routine tasks are completed
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.