Apply On Website
PICERNE MANAGEMENT CORP
Are you looking for a rewarding career in Property Management? Where every day is new and exciting? Where you can grow from within to advance your car... Role: Property Manager, Category: Construction & Property:Estate Agency, Size: 5099
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER: PICERNE MANAGEMENT CORP
Are you looking for a rewarding career in Property Management? Where every day is new and exciting? Where you can grow from within to advance your career? Well, Picerne Real Estate Group has an entry-level Management opportunity currently available.
Position: Assistant Property Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $17,000 – $25,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property:Estate Agency
Assistant Property Manager Role:
An Assistant Property Manager, or Assistant Facilities Manager, oversees the daily operations of a commercial or residential establishment together with the Property Manager. The key roles include recruitment of new tenants, handling day to day property maintenance and repairs, and planning property viewing.
- Ensuring the vacant units are ready for new occupants
- Organising interviews and vetting of prospective tenants
- Marketing the company’s properties by advertising and showing existing vacancies to prospective tenants.
- Collecting rents and following up on overdue payments
- Keeping and maintaining records of new tenants, existing tenants and rent payments
- Reporting any issues to the lead property manager
- Logging the particulars of insurance claims and liaising with insurers