Apply On Website
SPICEWOOD SPRINGS APARTMENTS
The Assistant Property Manager is second-in-command to the Property Manager and is responsible for managing the overall day-to-day operations of the l... Role: Property Manager, Category: Construction & Property:Estate Agency, Size: 20 TO 49
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER: SPICEWOOD SPRINGS APARTMENTS
The Assistant Property Manager is second-in-command to the Property Manager and is responsible for managing the overall day-to-day operations of the leasing office. Each APM must provide strong leadership and coach the leasing team. Keep apprised of market trends and conditions, track leads, develop and maintain positive relationships with residents and coworkers, prepare leasing, eviction & other paperwork, and participate in the planning and organizing unique projects and events.
Position: Assistant Property Manager
Hours: Part Time
Salary Guide: $17,000 – $25,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property:Estate Agency
Assistant Property Manager Role:
An Assistant Property Manager, or Assistant Facilities Manager, oversees the daily operations of a commercial or residential establishment together with the Property Manager. The key roles include recruitment of new tenants, handling day to day property maintenance and repairs, and planning property viewing.
- Ensuring the vacant units are ready for new occupants
- Organising interviews and vetting of prospective tenants
- Marketing the company’s properties by advertising and showing existing vacancies to prospective tenants.
- Collecting rents and following up on overdue payments
- Keeping and maintaining records of new tenants, existing tenants and rent payments
- Reporting any issues to the lead property manager
- Logging the particulars of insurance claims and liaising with insurers