Apply On Website
JET AVIATION INTERNATIONAL INC
Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: 800
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN: JET AVIATION INTERNATIONAL INC
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. JET AVIATION INTERNATIONAL INC will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Maintenance Technician Role:
A Maintenance Technician, is responsible for completing routine and emergency repairs to equipment, fixtures, fittings and building systems. Duties include responding to reports of broken or faulty items, conducting routine inspections of buildings and liaising with external specialists and contractors.
- Inspecting machinery, equipment, buildings and systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Performing routine cleaning and sanitising, including specialist cleaning of delicate or high-value items such as entry systems, security equipment, lifts and escalators
- Completing small repairs such as fixing locks, leaky taps and broken windows
- Checking and maintaining safety equipment such as fire alarms, fire extinguishers and carbon monoxide detectors
- Performing grounds maintenance such as mowing lawns, trimming bushes and replacing exterior light bulbs
- Inspecting and troubleshooting problems and issues reported by clients or colleagues
- Maintaining vehicles, tools and equipment required to perform the role effectively
- Following a maintenance schedule to ensure that all routine tasks are completed
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.