Apply On Website
LITTLE ROCK HOUSE OF PRAYER
Category: Health & Medicine, Size: 5 TO 9
ADVANCED PRACTICE NURSE (NURSE ANESTHETIST): LITTLE ROCK HOUSE OF PRAYER
Due to continued growth LITTLE ROCK HOUSE OF PRAYER is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organization. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Advanced Practice Nurse (Nurse Anesthetist)
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,188 – $38,250
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Health & Medicine
Advanced Practice Nurse Role:
A Nurse Practitioner, or Advanced Practice Nurse offers autonomous nursing care to patients in a healthcare or hospice facility. Primary duties include advising patients on medical and nursing needs, assessing patients in their care and providing them with treatment plans and health education.
- Carrying out clinical examination of patients in their care
- Performing diagnosis based on their assessment of the patient
- Taking specimen (blood, urine etc) samples and ordering test samples
- Creating short or long-term treatment plans and prescribing medication based on test findings
- Managing and providing post-surgical care to patients
- Offering special instructions to patients such as nutritional advice, information about weight management, etc.
- Performing routine medical procedures
- Performing periodic evaluations of their patients and referring them to specialists as necessary