ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE MANAGER: TNI
This role will suit grafters and self-starters who can integrate well with a team and want to make a difference. TNI is a friendly, happy organization that’s passsionate about its brand, and is an equal opportunities employer. candidates with relevant qualifications or experience should visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Administrative Office Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $19,125 – $26,562
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Transport & Logistics
Office Manager Role:
An Office Manager, or Office Supervisor, is in charge of running an office or department of the company. Duties include managing the office budget, dealing with staff issues and establishing and maintaining policies and procedures. A job description for this position should highlight the role of the office manager as the person who keeps an office running smoothly while also enabling fellow employees to succeed in their roles.
- Managing employee schedules and potential conflicts
- Taking inventory of office supplies and order more if needed
- Helping establish and maintain office procedures
- Assisting senior management team when needed
- Dealing with staff recruitment
- Attending seminars and training