Apply On Website
HALLCO INDUSTRIES, INC.
The Accounting Manager plays a key role in overseeing Hallco Industries initiatives; prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entr... Role: Accounting Manager, Category: Accountancy, Size: n/a
ACCOUNTING MANAGER: HALLCO INDUSTRIES, INC.
The Accounting Manager plays a key role in overseeing Hallco Industries initiatives; prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information; supervises the clerical staff; and Summarizes financial status by collecting information; and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
Position: Accounting Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $53,125
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Accountancy
Accounting Manager Role:
An Accounting Manager, or Accounting Supervisor oversees and manages accounting teams in specific departments. They work under the heads of finances to ensure the accounts are finalised within set deadlines and according to the company’s accounting regulations. Duties include analysing and auditing financial reports, maintaining financial records and implementing financial reporting systems.
- Assigning accounting tasks or projects to a company’s finance and accounting staff
- Developing a company’s financial and accounting policies, workflows and methods after consultations with heads of finance
- Managing a team of Accountants working on a company’s projects
- Auditing accounts to ensure they comply with the company’s policy regulations and the nation’s laws
- Providing all accounting and financial reports and documents needed by the company’s external auditors
- Evaluating a company’s financial transactions to ensure they comply with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Calculating and filing corporate tax returns for the company to the nation’s revenue authorities
- Reviewing financial statements to pinpoint possible fraud and errors