Apply On Website
FLIGHT SAFETY ACADEMY
Skyborne Airline Academy is one of the most respected and trusted global commercial pilot training academies in the industry. Skyborne delivers airlin... Role: financial Analyst, Category: Financial Services, Size: 100249
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL ANALYST: FLIGHT SAFETY ACADEMY
Skyborne Airline Academy is one of the most respected and trusted global commercial pilot training academies in the industry. Skyborne delivers airline pilots, and have achieved this by radically redefining every aspect of airline pilot training, from a unique educational approach in ground school, to world-class facilities, a modern fleet of aircraft and flight simulators, and an enviable instructional team. Skyborne is fully committed to developing a dynamic, engaging and welcoming environment for the next generation of airline pilots.
Position: Accounting And Financial Analyst
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 19 September 2022
Job Category: Financial Services
Financial Analyst Role:
A Financial Analyst, or Financial Consultant assesses projects and companies to decide whether they are suitable for investment. Primary duties include compiling reports on the viability of the business and presenting it to potential investors or banks, reviewing trends in turnover and profit and offering advice to their clients or employers on the financial performance of the business.
- Creating charts, tables and graphs to allow them to present data in an effective format
- Analysing financial reports, including data on income and expenditure and market performance
- Interpreting information about yield, price, risk, stability and other factors that contribute to a companys viability
- Monitoring industry news and developments to identify potential investment opportunities and minimise risk
- Maintaining a working knowledge of their industry using trusted sources such as trade bodies, industry experts, government agencies and other corporate developments.
- Comparing stock performances for their industry and using them to make predictions
- Creating financial models and using them to recommend investment, expansion, cost-cutting ideas or revenue growth streams
- Reviewing company accounts