ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE, MEMBERSHIP SERVICES: MIAMI DOLPHINS LTD., INC.
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. MIAMI DOLPHINS LTD., INC. are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Account Representative, Membership Services
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $70,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Sales
Account Representative Role:
An Account Representative, or Account Manager is responsible for the management of customer accounts. Duties include onboarding new accounts, maintaining customer accounts and reviewing customer feedback.
- Onboarding new customer accounts by gathering personal details, performing identity checks and establishing accounts in the customer relationship management system
- Gathering customer feedback and communicating it to relevant departments
- Promoting the business to potential new customers at trade shows and other industry events
- Developing customer pricing strategies and service procedures
- Attending onsite and offsite customer meetings with the Account Supervisor, Sales Representatives and the Client Services Manager
- Creating and maintaining account management procedures
- Updating account information in the customer relationship management system
- Reviewing and reporting customer-related key performance indicators