ACCOUNT MANAGER: SUPERIOR BULK LOGISTICS, INC.
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. SUPERIOR BULK LOGISTICS, INC. are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Account Manager
Location: Winter Haven
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $60,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Sales
Account Manager Role:
An Account Manager, or Client Manager, serves as the liaison between the company and its customers, ensuring outstanding customer service and client satisfaction. Duties include developing account plans, managing client relationships and delivering proposals.
- Communicating to clients clearly and addressing their concerns and resolving any conflicts that arise
- Raising clients’ business concerns and needs to the company’s management
- Negotiating and closing business contracts with existing and new clients
- Delivering sales pitch to prospective clients
- Preparing and presenting business and account updates to the company’s management and clients
- Monitoring the budget of the client, explaining costs or expenditures and discussing new terms if necessary
- Following up clients to ensure they are satisfied with the company’s products or services
- Contributing information to sales strategies by assessing current product results, monitoring competitive products, assessing needs to be filled and analysing customer reactions