Apply On Website
CHRISTIAN HELP FOUNDATION INCORPORATED
No illegal drug usage within the last year. Other drug usage will be evaluated on a case by case basis.... Role: Specialist I, Category: Marketing & PR, Size: 5 to 9
911 EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST I: CHRISTIAN HELP FOUNDATION INCORPORATED
No illegal drug usage within the last year. Other drug usage will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Position: 911 Emergency Communications Specialist I
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $37,500 – $56,250
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Marketing & PR
Communications Specialist Role:
Developing effective corporate communication strategies. Managing internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.). Drafting content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- Perform damage control in cases of bad publicity
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership